I have a background of working in the corporate sphere, however the events in our personal life over the past 8 years of living with a child with cancer have impacted me greatly. The skills and strategies I have learnt in this time, have led to me blogging and speaking about this horrendously challenging journey. Many of the things I have learnt can be applied to any challenge we face in life, not just cancer.
If you have are planning an event and are looking for a speaker on any of the following topics, please contact me.
- Living with a child with cancer
- How your life can be enlarged through the trials of life
- Holding your family together during a time of crisis
- Building resilience into your children
- Caring for the Carer, living with depression
- Trusting God when there are no other options
- Living each day in God's strength
I welcome invitations from faith-based, corporate and association events. My speaking fees are contingent upon several factors, including the purpose and location of the event. To find out more information about my availability and fees, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate / Business Background
For the past 15 years I have worked at Newsletter House in a management capacity, including helping navigate the business through the economic challenges of being a small business hit by the GFC.
Prior to August 2003 the majority of my experience was in project-related roles in the banking sector. Particularly project planning, process improvement and project office roles.